Ciao & Welcome!
Leigh
Follow Me on Pinterest

October 5, 2011

NO SEW TUTU SKIRT VIDEO TUTORIAL!

This is, by far, the best no sew tutu skirt tutorial that I have found on the internet!
Here is her youtube channel: camrynscloset


I have been researching tutu skirts online because my daughter turns 1 later this month.  I needed a method to make it without sewing because I am temporarily living in Florence, Italy away from my sewing machine.  

I really like this girl's method for 3 reasons:

1.  The first comment under the youtube video is:  
"After watching your video I learned how to make a tutu..Started making them as gifts and now I have my own tutu business in 1 month..Thank u for your clear and detailed video<3"
2.  She uses ribbon instead of elastic for the waistband, so more comfy for my little one.
3.  She teaches you how to cut the tulle material extremely efficiently and quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment